Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP as well as hapless father Henry. My Instagram account is @annephung and I am most popular with my followers. I write about my life in general, my good and bad days. My parents accompanied my family to America in the year 1990, at which point I was only one and a half years old. I would not be able to share my story with you today if my parents didn't work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me become prosperous. My plan of life was as follows: I'd go to university, get work in a corporate then marry, and purchase an apartment. My plan for success was to go to university, graduate and get an executive job. I would then marry then buy a house, and start a family. But life had different plans. Money and the prestige of my position was not what I wanted to be. I was convinced that I had wasted my time for the opportunity to earn a salary. As I began to move toward a new direction in my life, I discovered that I was a personal trainer and my passion. I am a lover of exercise and enjoy working in the company of people and am eager to help them. In 2014, I founded my small company which will mark the 7th anniversary of my company by 2021. There are a few Asian females working in the field. As a coach, my goal is to motivate people to live a healthier and happy life by creating viable lifestyles that are suited to every person's individual needs and desires. Also, I'm dedicated to supporting others so that they are able to achieve their goals, pursue their passions and live your life to the fullest. My professional career began to take off when I was experiencing the most success of my life. However, my mother passed away just when my professional life began to fall off. The eight years she fought fight with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I will keep her in my heart. If you don't realize it initially, the universe can be a bit elusive in giving us what we really require. My loss has impacted my life in many different ways. I believe my death provided me with the opportunity to begin a new chapter. She passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start her new life, and also give me a second chance at living the most happy, joyful and meaningful life. The thing I'm feeling now as I enter my 30s, is a sense of aliveness and awareness. It's like that I'm living my life, rather than just surviving. My goal in telling my story is to inform you that you're not the only one. I want you to be aware that love exists and that a therapy session can be common. Your health is truly your most valuable asset. My prayer is to live your every moment to the fullest and have a final resting place is not a regret, because that's all that we have to be confident about in this life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Annasophia Robb measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size